St. Clair Manor, located in Greenville, was the home of Henry St. Clair and Ella Van Dyke St. Clair. It was built in 1896.
In 2011, Mike and Sherri Jones became the proud owners of the home. The home is furnished with period furniture of the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. It is our hope that the community will be able to have a chance to appreciate the Victorian and the Italian Gothic Architecture. We are only the fourth owners of the home.